About The Role
Part of the Romanian Tech Support team and in regular collaboration with your colleagues in Europe, after a full training program to learn our products, tools and processes, you will work as company’s representative for both Thrustmaster and Hercules brands.
We are looking for Technical Support Agents that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. Day-to-day duties will include answering incoming calls from clients, responding to inquiries, managing complaints, troubleshooting significant and complex customers’ problems and providing general information about company’s products and services.
Do you want to be part of a multinational company with strong values, which cares about its employees?
Do you have a Technical Client Support background and/or video games knowledge and passion?
Do you have a high level of accuracy and strong communication skills? Are you a near-native ENGLISH speaker? Do you speak GERMAN or ITALIAN or DUTCH as a second language?
Then this opened position is your perfect match.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
· Handling native language customer contacts, including responses via phone calls, email and chat correspondence.
· Provide product and service information to customers
· Research required information using available resources
· Research, identify and resolve customer complaints using applicable procedures
· Document all calls’ information according to standard operating procedures
· Follow up customer calls where necessary
· Complete call logs and reports
· Other duties as assigned
· Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
· Follow communication “templates” when handling different topics
· Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
· Keep records of all conversations in our CRM in a comprehensible way
· Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
· Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
· Build, assimilate, implement, audit and improve working procedures;
· Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skillsJob Specifications
- Previous experience in a technical support role is a must
· Proficient in English and any of the GERMAN or ITALIAN or DUTCH as a second language [Mandatory ENGLISH and one of the following languages: GERMAN or ITALIAN or DUTCH]
· Responsive, rigorous, organized, proactive and positive mindset – friendly and supportive team player
· Ability to work independently and at times with minimal guidance, in a fast paced growing environment
· Ability to work well under tight deadlines and maintain composure with a strong focus on customer service
· Experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 or other CRM system is a plus
· Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
· Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
· Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
· Excellent data entry and typing skills
· Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
· Minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent
What we offer:
- Relaxing and friendly workplace environment located in Bd. Expozitiei, Sector 1, Bucharest
- Hybrid working schedule (1day/week WFH)
- Full time, long term individual labor contract
- Access to all our products (racing wheels, fly simulator joysticks, video game controllers, DJ consoles and controllers)
- Attractive and rewarding salary
- Individual and/or Company Performance Bonuses and OT paid
- Meal tickets (30 RON/day)
- Medical insurance with Sanador
- Reimbursement of 50% of Monthly Public Transport Fees
- Various Specific Trainings
If you are interested in this role, please let us know by sending your resume at: [email protected].
A designer and manufacturer of interactive entertainment hardware and accessories, listed on the stock market since 1998 and active in this field since 1984, Guillemot Corporation bases its activities around its two flagship brands: Hercules for the digital hardware and peripherals segment, and Thrustmaster for PC and console gaming accessories. The Group is currently present in many countries (Romania, France, Germany, UK, Spain, the United States, Canada, Italy, Belgium, China, France…), and distributes its products in more than one hundred and fifty countries worldwide. The Group’s mission is to offer high-performance, ergonomic products which maximize the enjoyment of digital interactive entertainment for end users. (www.hercules.com – www.thrustmaster.com).