We are a designer and manufacturer of interactive entertainment hardware and accessories, publicly traded since 1998 and active in this market since 1984, Guillemot Corporation (120.6 M€ turnover in fiscal 2020) structures its operations around its two flagship brands: Hercules for the digital DJing and music products segment, and Thrustmaster for PC and console gaming accessories. The Group is currently present in 11 countries (France, Germany, the UK, Spain, the United States, Canada, the Netherlands, Italy, Belgium, China and Romania) and distributes its products in more than 120 countries worldwide. The Group’s mission is to offer high-performance, ergonomic products which maximize the enjoyment of digital entertainment for end users. (www.hercules.com – www.thrustmaster.com).
To join our team today means taking part in ambitious projects on an international scale and sharing in our values: a culture of openness with regards to needs and uses, innovation, respect, collaboration and solidarity.
We are now looking for our Back Office Assistant, part of our German team, so to support our Development in Germany and Austria.
The ideal candidate for this new position in the team must be an organized and analytical person who will be mainly in charge of :
- Preparing of sales reports for German subsidiary
- Follow up and summary of activities including controlling proves of sales/advertising
- Weekly update reporting
- Preparing monthly business plan
- Dialing and monitoring sellout promotions
- Controlling of the marketing budget
- Issuing general offers to customers
- Ship & Debit settlements
- General organizational functions
- Supporting collegues when off
- Any kind of projects/ meeting preparation
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Fluent English & German (written & spoken),
- Ability to work on their own initiative with a “can do “attitude.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Excel in particular.
If you feel to find yourself in these tasks and you want to work in a small open minded team, please share with us by sending an email to mailto:[email protected] your experience and salary expectation.
The position is located at Nuremberg – Germany