A designer and manufacturer of interactive entertainment hardware and accessories, listed on the stock market since 1998 and active in this field since 1984, Guillemot Corporation bases its activities around its two flagship brands: Hercules and Thrustmaster.
Thrustmaster takes pride in its core values, ‘Passion, Quality and Innovation’, and constantly strives to improve the realism and immersiveness in legendary game worlds by offering thrilling and truly exceptional experiences. From video game enthusiasts to casual gamers, Thrustmaster accessories for PC and gaming consoles such as racing wheels (Ferrari® F1 wheel replica and the powerful T-GT just to name some) and joysticks (US Air Force licensed) bring everyone’s dreams to life.
Hercules: For over 30 years, we have focused on innovating and developing digital audio solutions which continue to inspire users with endless new possibilities. We constantly draw on our roots in analog audio, in order to offer cutting-edge devices, celebrated for their precision and sound quality.
Hercules created the first dual-deck mixing controller for computers featuring a built-in audio interface. Since then, Hercules has ranked among the leading manufacturers of portable DJ controllers for computers.
What we’re looking for:
We’re eager to bring the best Mobile Software QA Engineers by our side!
Take the opportunity to boost your career in QA role and grow professionally in software testing field. We will offer you a dynamic but relaxed environment where you can experience a large variety of new frameworks.
Become our colleague in our Mobile development team.
You will contribute in building company’s end user state of the art software and applications needed for a smooth and engaging experience with all our hardware equipment.
An open-minded person with common sense and clear logic, curious and fast learner.
Nice to have:
• A keen eye for details and issues.
• ISTQB certification / QA Course graduate is a plus.
What you’ll be doing:
• Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
• Write, update and execute test cases in accordance with the requirements;
• Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities.
• Reports and escalate issues to development teams and document them in issue tracking systems;
• Follow-up issues, confirm fixing and close;
• Maintain testing documentation with the latest project updates
• Perform Exploratory, Smoke, Regression, Interrupts, Compatibility and Performance testing.
• Implement quality assurance best practices and procedures.
• Stay updated on emerging technologies, and best practices related to mobile app software testing.
What you need to know/have:
• Minimum 3 year experience in Software QA on Mobile platforms.
• Experience working with Mantis (or Jira).
• Experience working with Test Management tools (Testrail).
• Experience working with Android Debug Bridge.
• Experience working with iOS Testing Frameworks.
• Experience in Agile environment and multidisciplinary teams;
• Knowledge of QA methodologies and processes;
• Good understanding of development lifecycle, testing phases and test case design;
• Full-time availability.
• Ability to work as part of a team or as an individual.
• Well written and verbal English skills.
• Good communication/writing skills.
What’s in it for you:
• Relaxing and friendly workplace environment located in Bd. Expozitiei, Sector 1, Bucharest
• Hybrid working schedule (2 days/week WFH)
• Full time, long term individual labor contract
• Long term visibility in terms of projects
• Attractive and rewarding salary
• Individual and/or Company Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s
• Access to all our products (racing wheels, fly simulator joysticks, video game controllers, DJ consoles and controllers)
• Meal tickets (33 RON/day)
• Medical insurance with Sanador – facilities for your family, too
• Reimbursement of 50% of Monthly Public Transport Fees
• Various Specific Trainings If you are interested in this role, please let us know by sending your resume at: [email protected].
More about us:
Listed on the stock market since 1998 and active in this field since 1984, Guillemot Corporation (€176.8 million turnover in 2021) is currently present in eleven countries (France, Germany, Great Britain, Spain, the United States, Canada, Italy, Belgium, China and Romania), and distributes its products in more than one hundred and fifty countries worldwide.
In case you want to find out more about what we’re up to, don’t hesitate to access our websites (http://www.hercules.com/ and http://www.thrustmaster.com/ or https://www.guillemot.com/en/)