A designer and manufacturer of interactive entertainment hardware and accessories, listed on the stock market since 1998 and active in this field since 1984, Guillemot Corporation bases its activities around its two flagship brands: Hercules and Thrustmaster.
Thrustmaster takes pride in its core values, ‘Passion, Quality and Innovation’, and constantly strives to improve the realism and immersiveness in legendary game worlds by offering thrilling and truly exceptional experiences. From video game enthusiasts to casual gamers, Thrustmaster accessories for PC and gaming consoles such as racing wheels (Ferrari® F1 wheel replica and the powerful T-GT just to name some) and joysticks (US Air Force licensed) bring everyone’s dreams to life.
Hercules: For over 30 years, we have focused on innovating and developing digital audio solutions which continue to inspire users with endless new possibilities. We constantly draw on our roots in analog audio, in order to offer cutting-edge devices, celebrated for their precision and sound quality.
Hercules created the first dual-deck mixing controller for computers featuring a built-in audio interface. Since then, Hercules has ranked among the leading manufacturers of portable DJ controllers for computers.
About The Role
You will be responsible for the quality of software development and deployment, reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
You will be involved in performing tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose and you will collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
You will analyze the test results and prepare reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out.
This is a great opportunity to work on new and exciting projects, either on music, DJ areas and in gaming accessories.
If you have:
- Good knowledge of computer setup (installing applications, drivers)
- Strong knowledge of physical hardware PC architecture
- Ability to detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Good knowledge of Windows and MacOS operating systems
- Practical knowledge and know-how of web browsers (Edge, Chrome, Safari)
- Knowledge of modern test methodologies
- The enthusiasm for the QA process in a development environment
- A QA approach from the end-user perspective
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good English communication
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of digital audio (music or DJ)
- IOS and Android knowledge
What you should do:
- Need to be able to install, test and help diagnose the application’s issues
- Implement the developed test plans specific for software
- Create the test scenarios in which tests are carried out
- Review and checks of the software test cases
- Keep track of standards set by software testing authorities
- Perform testing on software functionality
- Report defects and problems that occurred during the test process
- Perform regression tests
- Use a tracking system for the reported problems within the software (MantisBT)
- Make the software test evaluation reports
What we offer:
- Relaxing and friendly workplace environment located in Bd. Expozitiei, Sector 1, Bucharest
- Hybrid working schedule (1 day/week WFH)
- Full time, long term individual labor contract
- Long term visibility in terms of projects
- Attractive and rewarding salary
- Individual and/or Company Performance Bonuses and OT paid
- Access to all our products (racing wheels, fly simulator joysticks, video game controllers, DJ consoles and controllers)
- Meal tickets (30 RON/day)
- Medical insurance with Sanador
- Reimbursement of 50% of Monthly Public Transport Fees
- Various Specific Trainings
If you are interested in this role, please let us know by sending your resume at: [email protected]
More about us:
Listed on the stock market since 1998 and active in this field since 1984, Guillemot Corporation (€176.8 million turnover in 2021) is currently present in eleven countries (France, Germany, Great Britain, Spain, the United States, Canada, Italy, Belgium, China and Romania), and distributes its products in more than one hundred and fifty countries worldwide.