A designer and manufacturer of interactive entertainment hardware and accessories, listed on the stock market since 1998 and active in this field since 1984, Guillemot Corporation bases its activities around its two flagship brands: Hercules and Thrustmaster.
Thrustmaster takes pride in its core values, ‘Passion, Quality and Innovation’, and constantly strives to improve the realism and immersiveness in legendary game worlds by offering thrilling and truly exceptional experiences. From video game enthusiasts to casual gamers, Thrustmaster accessories for PC and gaming consoles such as racing wheels (Ferrari® F1 wheel replica and the powerful T-GT just to name some) and joysticks (US Air Force licensed) bring everyone’s dreams to life.
Hercules: For over 30 years, we have focused on innovating and developing digital audio solutions which continue to inspire users with endless new possibilities. We constantly draw on our roots in analog audio, in order to offer cutting-edge devices, celebrated for their precision and sound quality.
Hercules created the first dual-deck mixing controller for computers featuring a built-in audio interface. Since then, Hercules has ranked among the leading manufacturers of portable DJ controllers for computers.
If you have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or you are a student at one of those.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Software Development for Desktop or Mobile Applications
- Good knowledge of C/C++/C# programming languages.
- Good knowledge of Windows and Mac Operating Systems.
- Debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication/writing skills.
- Full-time availability.
- You are able to work as part of a team or as an individual.
- You are self-motivated.
- Well written and verbal English skills.
Nice to have:
- You are enthusiastic about computer-based music production and performance or PC and consoles video games
- Sound programming is a plus.
- QT knowledge is a plus
Then we should really meet!
What you should do:
- Develop software according to the design document using C/C++ as the main programming language
- Document the code.
- Implement solutions at the best quality, in due time.
- Debug, test and optimize applications.
- Accurately estimate and plan tasks.
- Permanently up to date about new programming technology.
What we offer:
- Relaxing and friendly workplace environment located in Bd. Expozitiei, Sector 1, Bucharest
- Hybrid working schedule (2 day/week WFH)
- Full time, long term individual labor contract
- Long term visibility in terms of projects
- Stock Options Plan
- Attractive and rewarding salary
- Individual and/or Company Performance Bonuses and OT paid
- Access to all our products (racing wheels, fly simulator joysticks, video game controllers, DJ consoles and controllers)
- Meal tickets (30 RON/day)
- Medical insurance with Sanador
- Reimbursement of 50% of Monthly Public Transport Fees
- Various Specific Trainings
If you are interested in this role, please let us know by sending your resume at: [email protected]
More about us:
Listed on the stock market since 1998 and active in this field since 1984, Guillemot Corporation (€176.8 million turnover in 2021) is currently present in eleven countries (France, Germany, Great Britain, Spain, the United States, Canada, Italy, Belgium, China and Romania), and distributes its products in more than one hundred and fifty countries worldwide.
In case you want to find out more about what we’re up to, don’t hesitate to access our websites (http://www.hercules.com/ and http://www.thrustmaster.com/ or https://www.guillemot.com/en/)